Special Saturday Event With Bob Diamond: Make Money Quickly and Easily No Matter What Your Credit is Like and Never Signing for a Loan
August 25, 2012. 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Comfort Inn 900 East Main Street, Meriden, CT
You Will Learn * Short sales are dead! But there are still thousands of upside down houses out there - I will show you the NEW solution so you can profit on all that opportunity
* How to make money quickly and consistently today no matter what your current financial or credit situation
* How to create cash flow of hundreds of dollars a month without using your credit or ever signing for a loan
* How to find and flip properties
* Three ways to get 100% financing on residential properties
* How record profits are being made today by investors who understand the opportunities of today
* How to acquire entire portfolios of properties to flip for quick profits, hold for monthly cash flow or even to live in if their credit has be hurt or their cash is too low for a downpayment but they want to take advantage of today's record low interest rates
* Where to get financing as low as 1% on investment properties
Bonus For Attending FREE REPORT: How to Structure Your Real Estate Business Using Legal Entities. This report, written by an attorney, details which entity to use in different circumstances.
FREE DOCUMENTS: You will receive an actual Trust, LLC and LP Agreement you can use. These agreements have a retail value of $1,500 each - FREE to you just for attending this workshop.
About Bob Diamond Bob Diamond is a practicing real estate attorney and investor. You may be familiar with Bob from one of the courses he has written on commercial or residential real estate investing or from his appearances on FOX, NBC, CNBC, NPR, or the Flip That House television show on TLC. Bob graduated from Villanova University with a degree in Finance in 1987 and from Temple University School of Law in 1993 and getting his license to practice law. During his twenty five year career Bob has worked for Meridian Mortgage in their default and REO department, for Arthur Anderson and Coopers and Lybrand as a business consultant, and for the international law firm Cozen O'Connor as a real estate attorney.
• Post ID: 5234166 newhaven