Front Desk Coordinator (Guilford, CT)
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 12:35 AM
Full-time opportunity at a popular day and medical spa with the potential for a management role in the near-term. Successful candidate will:
- Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere that enhances the quality of service and care offered to the clients.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of all standard operating procedures, protocols and policies that pertain to front desk operations.
- Insure that all clients receive exceptional service and have a comfortable and pleasant experience.
- Create a professional relationship with the clients using good verbal and non-verbal communication. Promote return visits to the Spa.
- Conduct the following duties in accordance with standard operating procedures:
- Confirm and schedule client appointments and packages.
- Check in/check out all clients.
- Answer and handle all telephone calls.
- Carry out all cashiering processes.
- Process all outgoing mail.
- Perform all opening/closing procedures according to the assigned checklist.
- Maintain knowledge of all technician techniques, services and packages.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all products used to perform the services.
- Continually work on your personal sales skills including: building instant rapport, client needs assessment, feature and benefit presentation, overcoming objections and closing skills.
- Computer skills essential, weekends required.
• Location: New Haven
• Post ID: 5669636 newhaven