About the Job
Job DescriptionJob #: 797707
Seeking a Quality Lab Technician with a Chemistry background. Preferred experience includes chemical/physical testing, set-up/calibration of instruments, and more. Medical device experience is a plus. For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Chemistry background a must.
- Perform various duties under minimum supervision involving the sampling, physical and chemical testing of products/ components in accordance with approved sampling plans, Master Inspection Characteristics and Departmental Standard Operating Procedures. All job functions must be performed to ensure a safe and effective quality product to the customer.
- Perform diversified sampling, physical and chemical testing of components/products using various types of measuring instruments and equipment
- Perform duties in accordance with current departmental operating procedures and General Manufacturing Practices.
- Review manufacturing/ vendor traceability (where applicable), on production, incoming documentation and in the Manufacturing Operations computer system.
- Document inspection results on appropriate in process sheets and record inspection results in the Manufacturing Operations computer system.
- Set-up and calibrate various types of measuring instruments and equipment as needed.
- Review and tag components and products with appropriate disposition labels.
- Directly supports manufacturing personnel by providing timely evaluation of components and assemblies to satisfy production demands.
• Post ID: 20374957 newhaven