Hiring CDL B Truck Drivers - Regular Home Time! - Capital Driver Leasing (North Branford, CT)
Capital Driver Leasing is hiring for CDL Class B Truck Drivers:
Come work for a company that values you! At Capital Driver Leasing, we understand that a driver is what fuels the company. Without good drivers we don't have a company. If you're looking for a dynamic career that offers flexibility and great pay come join a fast-growing, highly respected company, apply today.
CDL Class B Truck Driver - What We Are Looking For:
- Drivers who are looking to get paid what they deserve!
- Drivers who are tired of chasing mileage and stop pay!
- Drivers who are not afraid of variety!
- Drivers who want to be home with their families regularly!
- Drivers who want to be able to communicate with a company who understands the daily struggle drivers go through!
- No forced dispatch!
- Capital Driver Management are drivers also, we get it!
CDL Class B Truck Driver - Job Description:
- Complete a daily truck log and submit reports of mileage covered
- Observe and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately
- Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage to management
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules
CDL Class B Truck Driver - Requirements:
- Must have 1 year of consistent Class B driving experience
- Must have a satisfactory MVR (no more that 2 major moving violations in the past 2 years)
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
- Multi-stop delivery experience is preferred
CDL Class B Truck Driver - Benefits/Compensation:
- Hourly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- No OTR, drivers are on runs they can turn in a shift
- Overtime paid after 40hrs
- Knowledgeable dispatch team & great culture!
Associated topics: cdl b, cdl b driving, cdl b owner, cdl b owner operator, cdl c, cdl c driver, cdl c operator, cdl c owner, driver class c, driving class b
• Post ID: 22124472 newhaven